Task Three: Social Media Audit
• Points 30
• Submitting a text entry box or a file upload
The aim of this task is to allow you to check that you are presenting yourself adequately online and to reflect on the kind of social media profile you wish to present to potential employees. Let's do a social media audit.
1. Google your name. Does anything related to you appear in the search results? Is there any personal content that you would not wish a potential employer to see?
2. Do you have any social media accounts? Reflect upon the pros and cons of using social media in your job search. Are there some social media accounts you don't have, but should, for employment purposes, like LinkedIn?
3. Check your privacy settings on your social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Can anyone see what you post on social media? Is the content appropriate for viewing by a potential employer?
4. What do you think might be the best way to use social or online media in presenting your 'professional self'.
You should post no more than 200 words for each question.weaknesses?