For this assessment you will need to:
Observe, interpret and plan for children’s physical developmental skills using 2 given videos.
Produce (2) documentation, planning and assessment records (1 x 0-3 years and 1 x 3-5 years) that focus on children’s physical wellbeing, active play and fundamental movement skills.
Ensure each documentation, planning and assessment records include:
1. An in-depth observation using two (2) different observation methods
2. An interpretation that analyses specific physical development/skills and fundamental movement skills.
3. Ensure that you apply developmental theory and knowledge in the interpretations that demonstrate an underpinning knowledge and understanding of children’s physical wellbeing, active play and fundamental movement skills.
4. A learning experience that supports or extends the child’s physical wellbeing, active play and fundamental movement skills. The experiences need to provide opportunities to:
Support and challenge emerging skills and capabilities.
Practice physical skills and extend on these skills.
Promote physical activity and design relevant experiences.
1. The assignment has to be done by seeing the videos.
2.There are total 2 parts to be done which is:
0-3 years: an observation watching the video and an experience plan
3-5 years: an observation watching the video and an experience plan
3. The format of the observation and the experience plan is attached in the email.
4. From the video of (3-5 years) you have to select a child from the video and write specifically about the child.