1. Identify the statement that describes the American System.
2. Identify the statements that illustrate the complex relationship between race and voting.
3. Identify the statements that describe John Quincy Adams’s positions prior to becoming president.
4. Based on your understanding of the Bank War, what does this political cartoon reveal about the conflict?
5. Identify the statements that describe William Henry Harrison, the 1840 Whig candidate for president.
6. he ultimate goal of Jackson’s Indian Removal Act of 1830 was to integrate the Five Civilized Tribes into the American society.
7. Identify the statements that describe Tocqueville’s observations in Democracy in America.
8. Identify the statements that describe the economic impact of the Panic of 1837
9. Even though John Tyler was a Whig, Whig newspapers quickly started referring to him as “His Accidency” and “The Executive Ass.” Why was Tyler so disliked by members of his own party?
10. In McCulloch v. Maryland, Marshall declared the Second Bank of the United States a legitimate exercise of congressional authority. What was his argument to legitimize the bank?
11. Martin Van Buren was elected president in 1836. Under Van Buren, the hard-money, anti-bank wing of the Democratic Party came to power.
12. Identify the statements that describe the life and career of Andrew Jackson.
13. Identify the statement that describes the relationship between property and voting rights in America
14. Identify the statements that describe the Latin American Wars of Independence.
15. Jackson’s Democrats were firm believers in using the power of the government to legislate a unified moral vision on society, especially “temperance” laws that restricted alcohol use and production.
16. Identify the contributions or opinions of the following individuals.
17. The market revolution and political democracy produced a large expansion of the public sphere and an explosion in printing called the “information revolution.” Identify the outcomes of the following developments and innovations.
18. Identify the causes of the economic Panic of 1819.